This is a comprehensive Yoga instructor training, designed in accordance with the 200 hour requirements for registration with Yoga Alliance. At the end of the course you will be a Certified Yoga Instructor, eligible to register with Yoga Alliance. You will be qualified to teach ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
The principles of vinyasa
Vinyasa and the breath
The Primary Series(125 Hours)
Includes training on the following breathing techniques
Heat creating breath work
1. Kapalabhati (frontal lobe cleansing)
2. Bhastrika (bellows breath)
3. Ujjayi (psychic breath)
Cooling breath work
1. Bhramari (the humming bee breath)
2. Sheetali (the cooling breath)
3. Sheetkari (hissing breath)
Retention of the breath is introduced according to the capacity of the student
Diet and Nutrition(10 hours)
1. Introduction to meditations.
2. Therapies and meditation
3. The science of meditation
4. General pointers to teach meditation techniques.
5. Experience and experiment with Meditations such as
All Teacher training courses eligible for RYT 200 (Registered Yoga Teacher for 200 hours with Yoga Alliance)